Friday, May 23, 2014

Milo heads to Norfolk!

Back in April (what?! I clearly have some catching up to do!) we took Milo on his first road trip to see Uncle Gregg, Aunt Nicole and cousin Molly! This was only their second time to meet, the first being back in November or December, when they were just babies! We had a ton of fun enjoying the kiddos. Boy things have changed, though!

He did amazing in the car, sleeping from door-to-door on the way there. We left at his bedtime (and arrived in the middle of the night!), which turned out to be a successful travel tactic for us! 

I'm incredibly lucky to have such an amazing sister-in-law! We were blessed to get to experience pregnancy at the same time, and the milestones continue! Milo and Molly are only nine weeks apart - so I've got a great resource for all the "what's next?" questions that I have.

Here are a few pics from our trip! We hired a photographer for some Mother's Day pics for Grandma Jan - those are included at the bottom. I've wanted to share them for awhile, but we couldn't ruin the surprise!

Aunt  NiNi and Uncle G with Milo!

Headed to the Norfolk Zoo with the Burtons!

Fun at the Zoo!

Talking soccer, I'm sure.

Cousin love!

Smooches for Aunt NiNi!

Lovin' on Miss Molly!

Don't we look good with TWO babies?? :-)

The first of many hair pulls, I'm certain. I can just hear her in three years "will you tell Milo to leave me alone?"

Kissing cousins!

Playing airplane with our Daddies!

Mommas' turn!

My favorite picture from the day. You can't tell here, but it was preeeeetty frigid that day...

More blog posts coming soon - we've been busy!!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment