Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Back at it!

Whoa. Last time I posted, Milo turned one. It's been awhile. Here's what we've been up to: 

We got pregnant again! (hurray for babies!) 



Milo turned TWO. (And then two-and-a-half.) 



Marc got a new job! (Treasury Wine Estates!) 


 
We moved to Dallas! (Yeehaw!)



We bought a house! (And seem to now be hemorrhaging money like there's an endless supply... which there definitely is not.)



We had a baby! Much to our surprise, it was a ... GIRL ! Meet our Reilly Louise, born March 18th:






Our first question when she was born: "Boy or girl?!" Our second: "Can you do the newborn hearing screen ASAP?" Luckily, this little lady can hear just fine. "Ssshhhhh, don't wake the baby" is a new concept for us!

  Now I'm on maternity leave for a few more weeks and finally have time to wipe the dust off this page. We'll see how long it lasts. No one really warned me - ok, ok lots of people warned me - but having two small kiddos is no joke. And one of them still sleeps most of the day!

I seem to turn to blogging when we have a major life change/decision to make, and this time is no exception. I started this blog when Milo was diagnosed with hearing loss. And this time...


Milo is being evaluated to see if he's a candidate for a cochlear implant

... which is a beast of a decision to make on behalf of your child. Probably the toughest decision we've ever had to make, and we haven't even made it yet.

I'll explain in LOTS of detail in my next post (prob way more than you wanna know). 

(Someone please tell Reilly to take a nap now, so I can get started on that next post...)

Til then,

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment