Monday, January 6, 2014

I changed my mind...

Much like the rest of the country, we had record lows in Asheville today. Coldest day in my life! I didn't have many reasons to venture outdoors today. I decided to go check the mail, just to get a feel for how cold it was outside. I saw this:




And then I changed my mind.

Then, I thought it'd be a good idea to break into Milo's next stage stash of toys. I saw this: 


And then I changed my mind.

After all, today was my first day back to work. Let's not push it. The nanny starts tomorrow - maybe she's good with putting together baby activities that require an engineering degree!
 

In other news, we were supposed to go for Milo's hearing aid fitting tomorrow, but the ear molds haven't arrived yet, so we were forced to reschedule for next Monday. Bummer. I can't wait for this boy to get his magic ears! 

Have a great week, friends. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment